Vendor Application Period Now Closed
April 30, 2019* – Deadline for Vendor Application Submissions
(*The deadline may be extended if all the vendor spots are not filled)
May 15, 2019 – Successful Applicants are Notified of Conditional Selection
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The 2019 Live At The Falls Music Festival anticipates welcoming more than 5000 guests during this two day Festival- taking place August 16-17, 2019.
LATF is committed to providing our guests with a phenomenal selection of high- quality foods and beverages during the Festival and a unique Vendor Village experience.
All applications will be assessed by the LATF Vendor Jury. Applicants must provide a complete list of all food and beverage items that will be sold (e.g. a menu). It is recommended that applicants also provide photos of their Food Trucks/trailers.
The Jury will consider several factors, including:
Food and Beverage Products
- Relevance to the Festival theme and experience;
- Interest to Festival guests; and,
- Diversity and uniqueness.
- To avoid duplication of similar menu items, LATF reserves the right to limit the sale of certain items; and,
- Successful applicants should have food service experience in a high-traffic event and have self-contained food trailers/trucks.
The decisions of the LATF jury are final.
Hours of Operation for Food Vendors
Food Vendors must commit to being on site and open for business during the following “open” hours:
- Friday: 4pm – 11pm
- Saturday: 1pm – 11pm
Vendors normally have access to the Festival grounds one (1) hour before opening to prepare their Vendor space.
Set-Up: Set-up is Friday from 8am – 3pm
Fees and Services
The fee to participate is $339 ($300 + $39 HST). This fee includes:
- Food Vendor space in the Vendor Village (the size of the space depends on the size/type of vendor vehicle);
- Two passes (2) to the festival;
- Access to the free public parking spaces;
- Food Vendor business name and location on the Festival program map and on the website; and,
- Support of the dedicated Festival Vendor Care Team- including receiving a copy of the LATF Vendor Kit.
Please note the following:
- Additional passes (for additional staff) are available from LATF;
- Power and water (fresh and grey disposal) are available at an additional cost- see below.
- Food Vendors are required to provide their own shelter. Keep in mind that we are an outdoor event. Materials for display and weatherproofing are not provided.
- Includes both fresh water and grey water disposal: $25 (includes HST)
- Includes access to the Festival’s power supply: $100 (includes HST)
How to Apply
Applications must be received by midnight EST on April 30, 2019
Complete and submit the online application form
If You Are Accepted as a Food Vendor
- Successful Food Vendor Applicants will be notified, by e-mail, of their conditional acceptance by May 15, 2019.
- The conditional acceptance e-mail will include instructions on how to finalize the application process. The following must be provided by the Food Vendor by the due dates to maintain their selection as a Vendor:
- Payment of $339 ($300 + $39 HST) by June 15, 2019;
- Payment of water and power fees (if applicable) by June 15, 2019;
- Proof that a Health Unit Food Vendor Application was submitted to the local Health Unit by July 15, 2019; and,
- Proof of $2M Liability Insurance by July 15, 2019.
- Food Vendors agree, as a condition of acceptance, to abide by all LATF guidelines, rules and policies, including those outlined in the LATF 2019 Vendor’s Kit (which will be provided to all Vendors in advance of the Festival).
- Failure to send full payment by the deadline, or meet any other conditions, may result in withdrawal of the Food Vendor’s conditional selection.